Subject: [Leica] Why we photograph, artists who photograph, and HCB -goldenmean
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Apr 12 07:07:34 2006

Jeffery:

I apologize if you thought that of my posts. I put the little faces in
to indicate a touch of (wit maybe) silliness. It might be a bit counter
productive to bog down in analysis of art rather than trying to make it
though and that was my point. Have Camera, Will Travel. Don't worry
about anything except feeling something. Next, worry about moving that
feeling from inside you to inside the camera. Then, you've added to that
important collection you've already began work on in N.O.

Walt

p.s. I'm going to become a bit greedy with my pills and keep some to
myself. B.D. will have to fend for himself :-[