Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue Apr 11 19:50:15 2006

Digital photography  has since overwhelmed the market place. There is
certainly a greater divide between those that shoot digitally and
those that shoot with film. It's somewhat reminiscent of the old
divide between the 4x5 crowd and the 35mm/120 grouping.
Then again, in the old days, one could always spot someone a roll of
film if they ran out. I can't see that happening with flash cards.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com