Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: rbrowne1 at mindspring.com (Robert Browne)
Date: Tue Apr 11 19:05:14 2006

> On Apr 10, 2006, at 20:38, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:
>> I have noticed in the past that bumping into Leica using persons
>> on the street is, more often than not, not an invitation for
>> conversation.

That's how I met Slobodan himself at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica
one day about five years ago. He saw me with the IIIf I had at the time
and said "Whatcha got there?", which led to a conversation and an
invitation to a gallery show he was having. Nice guy he is.

I 'd like to think that talking with someone about a shared interest,
in this case a Leica, is really about making a connection with that
person. Like some of us try to do with our photography.

Robert Browne

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....)