Subject: [Leica] Chief execs who...KILL
From: hlritter at mindspring.com (hlritter@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 19:39:15 2006

Marc,

How sure of your statements are you? Kennedy and Bush I both saw action in
the Pacific in WWII, being close enough to it to have been sunk and shot
down, respectively, while piloting their machines of war in combat
operations. Are you sure they never pulled a trigger/pressed a bomb release?
And didn't Ike see action in WWI?

BTW, how did Clinton accompish "hovering under the bed"? Up against the
springs? When I hide under the bed (usually from my wife, after an impulsive
Leica purchase--like the MP3 outfit!), I'm cowering!  ;-)

--howard