Subject: [Leica] Birthday weekend-
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Apr 10 17:41:56 2006

Tina, Tina, Tina - I was not suggesting that it was a criticism - at least
not the part about not envying me. You're entitled to like the last quarter,
the first quarter, all of them, or none of them. But after reading your
comment, I went to 81 and started going backwards - and I can't for the life
of me understand your comment. Again, that doesn't mean I think that you
have to like them - I can see how some people wouldn't like most of them.
But I don't see a difference in how the people are or aren't relating to the
camera.

As to having to work with and satisfy 18 people - I don't; I have one
customer - that's how it works. I really don't care if all 17 others hate
what I did, as long as that one gets what she thought she was getting and is
satisfied. And I don't "work with them;" I'm just there.

There's nothing to chill about - I responded as I did not because I was - or
am - upset, annoyed, peeved, worked up, hurt, or made itchy. I just didn't
understand the comment. :-)

B. D.