Subject: [Leica] Real patriots don't take pictures
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Mar 31 11:36:36 2006

Hayzeus FC, Don,

Here we go making me grab the stress pills again. When you talk of
people who plan as opposed to the fellows who pull the pin your
prejudicial misconceptions jumped right off my screen. Don't confuse
planners, as in the current administration's plethora of hero's  with
those of other nations.A quick check of the history books should
indicate the difference quite accurately. It seems many of the "saber
rattlers"  on our turf missed their chance of making "gallant"
sacrifices when young.

I was going to include a short list for your perusal but when I
remembered "Newt the Scoot" Gingrich I started foaming at the
mouth....Help, I've fallen and I can't get up...gimme a freaking stress
pill.

Walt