Subject: [Leica] B.D.'s "Forget A couple of shots..."
From: gcr910 at msn.com (Gregory Rubenstein)
Date: Thu Mar 30 14:22:36 2006

Finally had to pipe up . . .

I thought B.D.'s CIA  photo was wonderful -- so wonderful I shared the URL
with some friends, including one hajib-wearing lady who could barely contain
her laughter when she called from work to thank me for aiming the URL her
way. She and others agreed that it was a wonderful image precisely because
of the connotations. A few who commented by e-mail speculated that CIA was
Culinary Institute of America. Yeah, the image is what you make of it. Good
or bad. And, thankfully, I know folks of all sorts who like to laugh. Right
on, B.D.! Thank you.

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] B.D.'s "Forget A couple of shots...")