Subject: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Mar 30 08:32:04 2006

Well, by now you've seen my response to Bill..:-)
I don't think the response to the photo has to be based on prejudice, Doug -
it does have to be based on an awareness of current events. One doesn't have
to think ill of any one to look at that photo and react with a "what the
_)@#*?!" All one has to do is glance at page one of one's daily paper.

And "ideas" don't have to be prejudices.