Subject: [Leica] Forget A couple of shots...
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Mar 30 08:00:35 2006

I think the photo works only because of the preconceived ideas many of us
harbour regarding muslims... in my day job I work with numerous muslims,
several of whom were born in the middle east, some in the USA - whose
loyalty to the US is indisputable.  Without the preconceived ideas a.k.a.
prejudices the photo has much less impact.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Forget A couple of shots...)