Subject: [Leica] Latest pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Mar 27 15:58:47 2006

Thanks Jefferey for your comments, I'm also very happy with this lens, it
give smoothnes.... Like "velvet" style even wide open in poor light
conditions. This is one of the lens that make the Leica Legendary name. I've
purchased it through e-bay last sommer. The only defect I've appreciated on
this lens, but I think this is an original construction default due to his
age: If you shoot a landscape, wide open and set at infinite, the corners
are unsharp.

Thanks again!
Saludos cordiales,
Luis