Subject: [Leica] New Orleans photos
From: pritchettr at charter.net (Rob Pritchett)
Date: Mon Mar 27 11:13:31 2006

Feli,

Thank you for posting the sensitive New Orleans photos!  I lingered over
each and every one... I was down there (in Covington, LA) the week after
Katrina did her dirty work.  I drove down from my home in Texas and joined
up with the great guys (and gals) with the Veterans for Peace group and
helped with the initial relief effort.  I had no time (and little energy)
for photography and so I appreciate your work more than you know!

Thanks again...

Rob