Subject: [Leica] Horology
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Sat Mar 25 10:44:45 2006

Actually, the new Swatch-owned Hamilton line is interesting, too. I
picked up a watch about a year ago with a 25j ETA automatic movement,
excellent adjustment, simple but nice face, with a curved sapphire
crystal for around US $400. Very nice watch.

Runs like a well-adjusted IIIf BD (non-obligatory Leica
content... :-)  )

Will