Subject: [Leica] Re:Tilly hats
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Mar 25 06:47:09 2006

Ah yes.  Have had one myself for over ten years.  Bought it as a
sailing hat since the straps can go under your chin and tie the thing
to your head.  With one side of the brim clipped up and the other
left down you can look positively rakish, in an Australian,
I'm-just-in-from-the-Outback sort of way.

The LUG has a curious demographic with specific common tastes in
cameras, scotch, hats, and pens (though I've never indulged myself),
to say nothing of above average age.   Makes me wonder if there
aren't any closet horologists here.

Dick