Subject: [Leica] new to DMR - newbie question
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sat Mar 25 09:15:53 2006

I'm sure there was a learning curve for the SL2 & K64 as well but that was
so long ago that it's been completely obliterated from my memory ;-)  I
expect that some day the DMR will be as instinctive as the Leicaflexes are.
BTW my K64 is gone, I've been using Provia 400F & E100G in the 'flexes
lately.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com