Subject: [Leica] Re: Technical vs. artistic skill
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 25 07:35:43 2006

All true, Aram. And keep in mind that with the digital p&s, unlike the film
p&s, there at least is EXIF data. So if they can come to the realization
that it exists, they have the equivalent of detailed notes taken with every
shot; they never would have had that with film p&s - all they'd know is that
the image is blurry. :-)