Subject: [Leica] Three new T-images,
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 25 07:33:22 2006

Not much question about that. Actually, I took it not to entertain all of
you, but with an eye to including myself - anon - in whatever I finally put
together in the form of show or book. I have a former Magnum editorial and
advert. rep who saw my current slide show of the T stuff and has offered to
do an edit and sequence for me, so I'll see where that takes it...