Subject: [Leica] Re: new to DMR - What size cards to use
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 25 07:22:22 2006

Well, it's a gut hunch that may cost you some irreplaceable images. I take
"common sense precautions," and I've lost one entire card, and individual or
multiple images on other cards. Granted, I used to occasionally lose rolls
of film - or  misplace them so that by the time they turned up, they might
as well have remained lost ;-) - but accidents do happen, and a "common
sense precaution" is to avoid buying the biggest cards available.