Subject: [Leica] David Seymour on NPR
From: clifwrightphotos at yahoo.com (Clif Wright)
Date: Thu Mar 23 09:29:01 2006

That was a neat little piece on Chim.

I liked that they delved into his style of photography
which revolved around an ability to create a personal
relationship with his subject.

They also touched on the notion that his photography
is considered sappy by many today. I think about the
photo of the little girl that has scribbled on the
chalk board and the damage that is evident in her eyes
and on her face. Sappy? Powerful is what I would say.

Thanks for bringing it up Tina. David Seymour isn't
discussed too often these days.

Clif Wright

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5295557