Subject: [Leica] David Seymour on NPR
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Mar 23 06:23:32 2006

Tina,

I was just listening to the story on the radio when your email
arrived!  They also had a brief excerpt from an interview with HCB, as well
as some words from John Morris.

Apparently there's a Chim retrospective at the Corcoran in DC now...I think
I have to try to make it up there to see it...they said it's there until
early June, for those who might be interested.

-Aaron