Subject: [Leica] bra size and mortality.
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Mar 14 19:11:13 2006

Yes, Marc, you were indeed picking a fight with me. Either that or you
really are the pretenious horse's ass you often appear to be and have
absolutely no idea how inane - and apparently intentionally rude - your
comments are at times. Take your choice. :-)
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com