Subject: [Leica] bra size and mortality.
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Tue Mar 14 17:03:44 2006

At 07:45 PM 3/14/06 -0500, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Probably is...:-) Of course Jane Mansfield was probably a triple G or some
>such, while I believe Marylin was a nice, normal C, but I'll bet there's a
>link there somewhere....
>
>Apologies to Tina and others of the female persuasion....

Mel Brooks once pointed out that the use of the term "Jewish persuasion"
was ridiculous, as no one had "persuaded" him to be born Jewish.  He
suggested that Jews be described as, well, Jews.  A friend of mine once
was, in my presence, asked if he was Jewish, and he simply grinned and
replied that he was "tinged with Mediterraneasism",  which reduced all of
us to hoots of laughter, but you've not lived if you've never observed a
stalwart Southern Jew deal with intolerant remarks.  They are aces at the
craft and they make the rest of us look foolish for not speaking up before
they do.  (Syd is still a friend of mine and will be picking up some of my
cases as I close my law practice.  He is an ace of a fellow.

No one persuaded Tina to be a woman.  No one persuaded me to be a man.  It
just hapened, and we all have to deal as well as we can witht he rsults.
Tina has obviously done quite well with her abilities, and she is an
inspiration for many of us.

"Persuasion" rather smells of BLAZING SADDLES.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505