Subject: [Leica] OT-Newspapers
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Mar 13 06:23:23 2006

I think it's important, Mike, to include newspaper websites, as most
serious attempts at pj are ending up there, rather than on the printed
page. I'd certainly point them to the NYT and WP sites, as well as to the
Poyntner Inst. site for it's PJ section and links.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com