Subject: [Leica] OT-Newspapers
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Mar 13 06:31:51 2006

Mike:

There was a time I could have accurately listed the top 25 "picture
papers" without a moments hesitation. Now, having been out of it for
more than a few years it be a bit iffy.

Try going to the NPPA Pictures of the Year and look for the consistent
winners. or some of the other links here might help. You are certainly
right about the NYT. The Dallas Morning News is a good choice as well as
the Washington Post., L.A. Times

http://www.nppa.org/

http://www.poyi.org/

Walt

p.s. If motivation is a key factor then http://www.magnumphotos.com/ is
a heck of a site. It is an agency which supplies photos to many
publications. It really doesn't get much better than what they do.