Subject: [Leica] CS2 opening NEF files?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 12 15:52:48 2006

Thanks Brian.  I will mention the concept of Nikon having an option on their
scanners of scannig to NEF to the regional Nikon folk.  If you mention the
same to your friends at K & S I bet this would be a simple thing for Nikon
to do software wise; probably difficult to do corporate wise.

Think of scanners writing a RAW format, no longer obsessing over getting the
presets just right, just scan and adjust in PS, Aperture, LIght Room or
whatever.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com