Subject: [Leica] CS2 opening NEF files?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 12 15:35:50 2006

Stupid question, but why would you want to save images in a propriatary
format?  A RAW format like DNG which is an open standard I could understand
as it is a way to store the information in a manner that allows changing
your mind without the file sizes of a fully layered image.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com