Subject: [Leica] PAW - Alpine Barns
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Mar 12 14:58:54 2006

Ted Grant wrote:
> Peter Dzwig showed  and asked:
>

> Don't forget mon ami.... you asked! ;-)
>
> ted

I asked - I got. Constructive criticism always helps.

Interesting thing is that I printed these two up large and really liked
them;
which is why I posted them. Either (a) it's one of those occasions on which
print works better, (b) it doesn't work. I'm not sure that asking 2000 (is
it
that many now?) is such a bad idea. I wanted one that was representative of
the
week for a PAW and genuinely couldn't make up my mind between the prints.
The
usual straw poll (of people who were there at the time, Liz and the kids)
gave
number 2.

All the best and looking forward to seeing you over here again.

Peter

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW - Alpine Barns)