Subject: [Leica] PAW - Alpine Barns
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 12 13:47:25 2006

Peter Dzwig showed  and asked:
> These from a recently processed film from my now not-so-recent skiing
> trip.
>> We left during a reasonable snowfall. Shooting from the car crawling
>> along >> tried to go down into the valley I got these.
>
> These barns are both apparently still in use, despite appearances.
>
> Can't make up my mind which should be that week's PAW. Which do you
> think?<<<<<<<<<

> I liked the shapes on the first, which I have cropped and the textures and
> the general state of the barn in the second.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/BarninSnowMeribel200602_1
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/BarninSnowMeribel200602<<,

Peter mon ami,
Given your usual posting of very interesting pictures, not these two. :-( I
think you're reaching for something that isn't there. Like you are working
to find something rather than being instantly smacked on the side of the
head with a... "Oh jeesh look at that!" visual motivation.

Quite frankly given you are asking a committee of near 2000 people to tell
you which one they like is an indication that you aren't motivated truly and
honestly with either.

I bet if there were a pub near by you'd have been better off stopping by for
a pint than trying to make something out of these!

Don't forget mon ami.... you asked! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW - Alpine Barns)