Subject: [Leica] PAW - Alpine Barns
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Mar 12 12:17:16 2006

Dear LUG,

These from a recently processed film from my now not-so-recent skiing trip.

We left during a reasonable snowfall. Shooting from the car crawling along
tried
to go down into the valley I got these.

These barns are both apparently still in use, despite appearances.

Can't make up my mind which should be that week's PAW. Which do you think?

I liked the shapes on the first, which I have cropped and the textures and
the
general state of the barn in the second.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/BarninSnowMeribel200602_1

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album347/BarninSnowMeribel200602

Both, Leica IIIf 3.5 cm Summaron BW 400CN at about f5.6 and 1/125th

As ever helpful comments, tips and general thoughts welcome.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW - Alpine Barns)