Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon 28 Ti?
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Mar 11 06:44:08 2006

It is a dream to photograph with, true. But the Nikon is a beauty,
and has better metering IMO.
It's only 100 grams heavier, and 0,5 cm thicker.
The GR21 is a bit pricey: I found a 28 Ti in 9+ condition for under
If you like smaller than 28, the Fuji Natura S might be a good
alternative, too: 24mm/f 1.9!

Op 11-mrt-06, om 15:36 heeft Didier Ludwig het volgende geschreven:

> Philippe
> The only camera than can worthily replace a GR1 is the GR21!
> Didier
>> Anybody has or had it? And how is it?
>> I'm thinking of buying one to replace my Ricoh GR1s.
>> Thanks,
>> Philippe

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: Nikon 28 Ti?)
Message from rangefinder at (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: Nikon 28 Ti?)