Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon 28 Ti?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Mar 11 06:56:51 2006

I was joking... the Nikon is of course a very good quality point&shooter.
The Fuji Natura is available in Japan only afaik, but the wide open pictures
I had seen were very pleasing.

Have you thought about the GR digital - with a 28mm metal Voigtlander VF in
the hot shoe it might be the travel digicam with the brightest viewfinder
ever... it's a pity the GRd is a notch too expensive. For, let's say, less
than $500, I would grab it immediately - because 28mm is the focal length I
use by far most on my alpine walking and skiwandering trips.
Didier

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT: Nikon 28 Ti?)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] OT: Nikon 28 Ti?)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: Nikon 28 Ti?)