Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XXV Daffodils with Plum petals
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Mar 9 17:01:52 2006

I would agree with you regarding the 9mm if that was your option short of
close personal encounters.  As to the deer, some places use the venison in
the food kitchens to feed the homeless and those less  well off.  For years
my parents had a relationship with a CEO of a major engineering company who
took clients on hunting trips.  The venison, elk, moose, duck, goose, etc
all ended up being served up to the homeless in N. Kansas City.

So, if you organised a herd thinning operation with the meat going to the
truly needy I believe we could solve two problems at least.

As to the going out and blasting something, there are ranges in most major
cities where you can rent the weapon of choice and blast away to your hearts
content and wallets ability to pay for 550 rpm.

As to the overpopulation in Florida, impose an income tax for the first ten
years of residence and I believe the snow birds will go elsewhere.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com