Subject: [Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 8 13:36:52 2006

Tina, please accept the thought/advise given over the course of the
last few weeks from your colleagues. Let Brian post the images for you.

Have you examined the pBase website. It looks as if it's set-up by
rank amateurs, it's slow (opening documents on the web) and has
constantly given bad colour rendition.

You are a professional, use the necessary picture database to echo
your work .............. please.

B.