Subject: [Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Mar 8 13:16:00 2006

LUG:

Thanks to Brian who offered to post the photos for me, I was going
back over the steps for converting the color profiles and realized
that I was assigning the sRGB without first converting the ProPhoto
profile to sRGB.  They look much better now - at least on my
monitor.  They almost match the original files.

Thanks, LUG!!  Once again my subscription to the LUG is worth way
more than the price ;-)

Tina