Subject: [Leica] Day at the Beach
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Tue Mar 7 23:03:28 2006

We keep telling and showing our daughter and hubby about all the great
benefits of Sidney-By-The-Sea but they keep coming back with the old $
signs from booming Alberta. Can't says I blame them as we did the same many
years ago. This summer I hope to get my grandson out sailing and get him
hooked that way :-)

Thanks for the kind words.
Barry H