Subject: [Leica] olympus E1 experience
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Mar 5 09:41:17 2006

The E300 sensor and matrix metering are definitely superior to those in the
E-1, Mehrdad, but - the "traditional" viewfinder on the E330 is not good -
it's dark and the image is quite small - the E-1 viewfinder is much better.
Also, the E-1 is unquestionably a pro body, the E-330 is not. That said, the
new "live view" LCD is quite neat. But if I was in your position, with E-1s
going for as little as $599, I'd definitely get an E-1 and then wait for the
next iteration of the E-1 or E330.