Subject: [Leica] PESO: Highlights?
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Mar 4 13:16:03 2006

Yep :-)
You have BW Pro, if I'm not mistaking. Try the conversion with the
green filter (tweeked a bit): face and dress will come out great and
you'll get a bit more glow in the image

Op 4-mrt-06, om 21:02 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven:

> At 02:40 PM 3/4/2006, you wrote:
>> More even, if put in B&W, it would become a timeless classic IMO.
> Thanks, Philippe.  Like this?
> image/56800042
>> The second one is a different matter, though: if find the patch of
>> light distracting indeed. So personally I would not consider this one
>> as a keeper, how perfect all the rest in the photo may be.
> :-(  I should have done something else with the beam of light.
> I'll look back at my files and see what else I got at the time.
> Thanks -
> Tina

Message from philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PESO: Highlights?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PESO: Highlights?)