Subject: [Leica] PESO: Highlights?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Mar 4 12:22:20 2006

Thanks, Philippe.  Like this?  http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/56800042

>The second one is a different matter, though: if find the patch of
>light distracting indeed. So personally I would not consider this one
>as a keeper, how perfect all the rest in the photo may be.

:-(  I should have done something else with the beam of light.  I'll
look back at my files and see what else I got at the time.

Thanks -

Tina

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PESO: Highlights?)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PESO: Highlights?)