Subject: [Leica] Off-axis aux VFs
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Mar 3 17:03:00 2006

Stan,
As someone who uses a Contax designed VF on Leica's I find that the off axis
viewfinder is generally just fine.  You don't use an M for exact composition
anyway.  If on a 24 you are a degree or two off it should not raise any
issues.  Just be aware which side more is going to be on and which side
less.  Compsoe accordingly.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com