Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XX A taste for white
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 4 05:28:51 2006

Bruce,
This was a carefully considered image.  I used print film to hold the
highlights although the print film was not able to hold the really delicate
very fine detail.  Before the image was shrunk down to web size there were
almost no areas above 250 in the image so not technically blown
hightlights.  If I were to make a print I would adjust those points down to
245 or so to show in the print.

Ah, the arrogance of one who has a new Gretag toy and is confidant that the
monitor does not in fact lie.

Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com