Subject: [Leica] Jupiter 8 Russian Lens Comments
From: hey_eyni at hotmail.com (Annie Neis)
Date: Wed Mar 1 20:22:27 2006

Hi Matt,

I've tried my friend's Jupiter-3 (with an adapter) on my M7 loaded with a
400UC.  Works just fine.  I didn't stop teasing my friend to give/sell me
his Jupiter-3 until I finally got one  FEDKA (Yuri) recently.  Haven't had
the chance to test it yet though but it seems fine. Yuri is very
accommodating and will answer your questions, if any.  He also has a good
return policy.

Here is my friend Jay's website where he recently posted pictures of his
cats taken with an M3 and Jupiter-3. He was testing the Rodinal-like
developer. He truly loves Russian lenses.

http://pusangputi.multiply.com/photos/album/8

-Annie