Subject: [Leica] Jupiter 8 Russian Lens Comments
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Wed Mar 1 19:54:39 2006

On 3/1/06, Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> wrote:
> The 1.5/50 Jupiter-3 is an even better lens, especially the latest ones.
> This was a lens design which it took Leitz three decades to equal and they
> still haven't beaten it even with the new APO-ASPH miracle Summilux
> recently introduced.
> Marc

I have considered buying one of these a few times, but I'm concerned
about the compatibility with my M7, the reports I've read elsewhere
mention shimming and other alterations to the lens being necessary.

What are the odds of one coming from someone like Fedka working right off?

--
MP
wooderson@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from hey_eyni at hotmail.com (Annie Neis) ([Leica] Jupiter 8 Russian Lens Comments)