Subject: [Leica] Leica Freedom Train
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Wed Mar 1 13:10:18 2006

Hi Nathan and Ken

After a short googling, it seems the booklet was published in 2002 by
the American Photographic Historical Society in New York. There's a
somewhat more extended treatment of this topic on the following page
of  the Photographic Historical Society of Canada site:
http://www.phsc.ca/gilbert.html

Additionally, Rabbi Dabba Smith wrote also a book called "Elsie's
war", on the humanitarian accomplishments of Elsie, Ernst Leitz II's
daughter, during WW2. The book's introduction has been written by HCB
himself.

(Elsie's War : a Story of Courage In Nazi Germany
by Frank Dabba Smith, FRANCES LINCOLN, ? 2005, ISBN 1845070062)

Best,
Ed

El 01/03/2006, a las 17:40, Kenneth Frazier escribi?: