Subject: [Leica] Canon Leica
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Mon Mar 6 17:58:54 2006

Hi Bill,

The best group for discussions about Leica R (and Contax, and
Olympus, and Zeiss Jena, etc) lenses on Canon DSLRs bodiesare Fred
Miranda's "Alternative Digital Systems and Lenses" at:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/board/55

which hosts an impressive amount of info.

Also worth a look, but not as active as this is the Manual Focus
Forum, at:

http://oomz.net/mf/

On the first forum, check especially the discussion about the real
world comparisons between the 1DsMk2 and the DMR, which has reached
more than 5700 posts at this time!  (http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/
topic/267995)

Best,

Ed Albesi

El 06/03/2006, a las 17:24, Bill Grimwood escribi?: