Subject: [Leica] Leica participation in 4/3rds format
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Tue Feb 28 05:43:25 2006

So far, the new 4:3 digital Leica zoom seems to share the 4:3
standard mount, not the Leica R mount. On this field, the only
competitors so long are Canon (via adapters), and Leica itself with
the DMR. As to affordability, Canon is the only one.

Best,

Ed

El 28/02/2006, a las 10:01, Aquiles Almansi escribi?:

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Leica participation in 4/3rds format)