Subject: [Leica] Forgive me I Have Strayed.......
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 1 06:27:44 2006

Same here. I have used Fed-Ex ground twice for shipment of a guitar. They
sent it to the wrong STATE both times, and once it arrived in the wrong
state, it sat in a warehouse until I initiated a trace on it. Average time
for delivery...about 12 days.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com