Subject: [Leica] Shooting slide film with an M6
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 1 07:00:54 2006

You'v got the idea. With print film, you make sure not to block the shadows.
With slide film, you make sure not to blow the highlights (because blown
highlights on slide film are not retrievable). So, to be on the safe side,
lean towards overexposing print film and underexposing slide film.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com