Subject: [Leica] Forgive me I Have Strayed.......
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue Feb 28 20:03:07 2006

On 28 Feb 2006 at 22:02, Tina Manley wrote:

> As long as it is not FedEx Ground.  That is the old RPS (?) package
> delivery that FedEx bought and retained the same customer service,
> etc.  Don't opt for FedEx Ground if you have a choice.  FedEx other
> than Ground is the best.  I've never had a problem with anything
> they've delivered.  Can't say that for UPS or USPS.

Wish I could say that for FedEx, but I can't.

I've had horrendous experiences with every shipper out there, I
think; my current preference is USPS to a USPS P O Box.   There's a
long story I won't go into but if a supplier only uses FedEx, I find
another supplier.  I won't use them.    (Yes, I recognize that this
runs directly counter to the received and accepted wisdom in the
profession, but it's directly tied to personal experience.  Sorry if
it steps on toes.)

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Forgive me I Have Strayed.......)