Subject: [Leica] Riding the T with the new E330
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Feb 28 10:32:29 2006

B.D. - The relatively loose framing works for me in these shots.  I
like the idea of capturing private lives being carried out in public
spaces.  It's the reality of mass transit.  The blank stares of
nearby passengers, their clothing, or their newspapers, are good
frames for the intense concentration of those lost in thought such as
the book reader and the man (apparently) praying.

Did you trip the shutter release with your toe in the next to last
one, or is that your evil twin?  :-)