Subject: [Leica] more gun portraits (let me know if you get tired of this)
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Mon Feb 27 09:10:23 2006

I don't like any of them, Kyle.

No.1- is perhaps the most pleasing, except for the fact that the
verticals aren't vertical; it's twisted.

No.2 - I cannot believe that any pistol-toting woman would hold her
fire-arm behind the head of another. If she fired the noise would
deafen her colleague.

No.3 - same thing .............. and the chair on the bottom left is
in the way.

No.4 - think it would have been better with both sitting in the white
Ikea chairs in front of the TV, next to each other.

I'm done.

B.