Subject: [Leica] Leica participation in 4/3rds format
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Feb 26 09:19:14 2006

 From the release:

"...operated much like a traditional film camera but provides a variety
of innovative
features that increase the fun of shooting photos."

Increaes the fun? What, does it have some LCD games built in?

This is the kind of marketing language (and product? dunno) with which
Leica
should be associated?

It's a little surreal to me.  I certainly hope Leica is getting paid
very handsomely
for all of this.  If not, and I were the COB, I'd fire the CEO, gut the
business
development and marketing departments and start over again.

I just don't get it.

Scott